Garmin GPS-MAP 547xs GPS/GLONASS
- With the integration of a 10Hz GPS/GLONASS receiver, the 527 refreshes position and heading up to 10 times per second
- It displays constant and fluid on-screen location and proves to be incredibly accurate when marking and navigating to any one of 5,000 user-created waypoints
- It also has wireless connectivity, giving you the opportunity to connect and access marine-specific apps via smartphone or tablet
- without transducer; includes worldwide base map; US Blue Chart g2 and US Lake Vu HD data card
Humminbird HELIX 5 SI/GPS
- Precision Internal GPS Chartplotting with built-in UniMap cartography
- Maximize your angling experience with the Humminbird HELIX 5 SI GPS fishfinder GPS system
- Micro SD card slot for optional maps or for saving waypoints
Garmin echoMAP CHIRP
- Easy-to-use, easy-to-install chartplotter/sonar combos with sunlight-readable, auto-dimming display and backlit keypad. Available in 4-inch, 5-inch square and 7- and 9-inch widescreen display sizes.
- CHIRP sends a continuous sweep of frequencies ranging from low to high, and interprets frequencies individually upon their return. With more information, CHIRP sonar is able to create crisper fish arches with better target separation.
- Available with either U.S. BlueChart g2 charts, U.S. LakeVü HD maps or Canada LakeVü HD maps.
- 5 Hz GPS – Internal 5 Hz GPS updates position and heading 5 times per second to make marking and returning accurately to way points easier.
- The dv series comes with built-in 500 W (RMS) CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP DownVü scanning sonar. The sv series offers all of the same features plus CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar.
Humminbird Helix 5 GPS
- Humminbird UniMap base maps
- Included is the XNT 9 20 T transducer with 200/83 kHz frequencies for 20 and 60 degree coverage, respectively
- Compatible with Humminbird LakeMaster charts, including AutoChart and Navionics Gold/HotMaps compatible
Garmin Striker 5DV/GPS
- New rugged, outdoor look complements your lifestyle. Able to withstand the harsh marine environment with excellent performance.
- The built-in GPS receiver allows you to mark your favorite fishing spot and get back to it tomorrow. This also allows the device to display GPS speed so you know how fast you are trolling.
- Use the waypoint map to easily view, mark and navigate to locations such as brush piles, stumps and docks.
- CHIRP sends a continuous sweep of frequencies ranging from low to high which provides a wider range of information. CHIRP sonar is able to create crisper fish arches with greater target separation.
- View your sonar data in the classic flasher format; ideal for ice fishing or vertical jigging.
“Best Fishfinder Under $500”
“best fish finder under 500”
“best fish finder under 400”
“best fish finder under 200”
“best fish finder under 300”
“best fish finder under 100”
“best entry level fish finder”
“best fish finder gps combo”
“best fish finder 2017”